The Central European Tourism Summit brings together 6,000 travel trade professionals eager to source new industry contacts, share key market knowledge, discover new trends and network with other professionals all working in the tourism industry.
The CET summit is an essential platform for all regional tourism professionals. The summit matches tourism buyers and sellers with the goal of participants making valuable new contacts and developing long lasting and profitable business partnerships.
The must attend event offers an excellent opportunity for tourism professionals and travel buyers within the regional travel industry to:
- Find and meet new suppliers
- Connect with target tourism professionals to create and strengthen business relationships
- Network with the region’s most important and influential tourism providers
- Attend inspirational seminar programmeswhere industry experts share their expertise on how to grow your business opportunities in this fast-emerging tourism sector
- Gather information on how you keep up with and benefitfrom the fast-paced growth in the region’s tourism sector
- Discover new tourism products, trends and innovations
- Explore the latest tourism technologies
Exhibiting companies you will meet participate at the summit to proudly showcase their destinations, products and services and include the following sectors:
- Destination Management Companies
- Hotels – Chains, Resorts and Boutique
- National and Regional Tourism Boards
- Service Providers
- Tour Operators – Inbound and Outbound
- Tourism Specialists
- Transport providers
- Travel technology suppliers
If you are looking to make important new contacts, discover the latest market trends and increase your tourism business opportunities for the future, make sure you visit The CET Summit this May 7th and 8th.