EXHIBITING AT THE CET SUMMIT
The Central European Tourism Summit is the first ever gathering of tourism professionals in central Europe, all in one place at one time.
The event offers participants a unique opportunity to engage with industry peers working together to further develop the massive potential that the regions’ tourism industry is experiencing.
Participating at the CET Summit enables you to maximise your business growth opportunities by connecting you with the top tourism decision makers from the region’s most important tourism source markets.
Before the event, our buyer matching software connects you with key buyers and arranges meetings for the show ensuring your time at the summit is spent meeting the contacts you want to do business with.
The summit offers you a unique opportunity to engage with the top industry decision makers enabling you to position your brand, make new important contacts, generate quality leads and develop new profitable business relationships.
Reasons to exhibit:
- Pre-scheduled meetings with region’s largest ever international gathering of qualified tourism buyers
- Opportunities to meaningfully engage with the region’s largest ever international gathering of retail and online outbound tour and travel agents
- Network and negotiate with tourism professionals exclusively interested in developing new industry relationships
- Attend inspirational seminars and discover how you can benefit in this booming market sector
- Be where all the key players in the European travel industry will be
- Position your brand and make a memorable impact on influential government decision makers and potential customers in the central European region
- Engage and network with your peers in multiple informal social gatherings exclusively available to exhibitors
- Maximise your potential future business opportunities in the regions first tourism business forum
Who should exhibit?
Exhibitors participate to showcase their destinations, products and services from just some of the following sectors:
- Destination Management Companies
- Hotels – Chains, Resorts and Boutique
- National and Regional Tourism Boards
- Service Providers
- Tour Operators – Inbound and Outbound
- Tourism Specialists
- Transport providers
- Travel technology suppliers