CETS Hosted Buyer Programme
The CET Summit is the must-attend B2B trade summit for key stakeholders and organisations working in the central European tourism market.
Thousands of participants, including visitors and exhibitors from organisations across the region will come together to network, engage in business appointments and hear from industry experts in seminars and workshops.
The event is supported by an extensive hosted buyer program to ensure that everyone maximises their participation and networks with the industry’s key decision makers and budget holders.
Who are Hosted Buyers?
Hosted Buyers are senior-level travel buyers with direct purchasing power. All buyers will have been pre-qualified via the CETS Hosted Buyer application process. Once qualified and accepted, CETS will pay the travel and accommodation expenses to bring the buyers to you.
In addition, the Hosted Buyer Programme offers an extensive agenda of activities including educational seminars, organised facility tours, partner engagement meetings, first class networking opportunities.
How many buyers will there be?
CETS will host:
- Up to 400 international buyers from 32 countries
- 160 representing the long-haul sector
- 40 short / medium-haul sector
At no cost to the buyer the program includes:
- Return transportation to Zagreb
- Ground transportation whilst in Zagreb
- Summit entrance tickets
- City and facility tours
- Invitation to attend the Central European Tourism Awards Gala Dinner
Hosted buyer applications are open to outbound tour and travel agents from the following countries:
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Middle East
- The Netherlands
Buyer Selection Criteria:
Applications will be reviewed and selected by CETS against the following qualification criteria:
- The applicant must be able to demonstrate that they are a senior decision maker, and / or budget holder who will actively promote tourism to Croatia and central Europe
- Proven annual budget for sending tourists overseas
- The potential for delivering future business to CETS Partners
* Full qualification criteria available upon request
Should applicants not meet all qualification requirements, CETS reserves the right to offer selected components of the buyer programme only.
Buyer Matching Software
Hosted Buyer meetings will be scheduled online via the CETS Buyer Matching Software. Exhibitors and buyers will have access to the software from February 2019. Exhibitors and buyers may both request appointments via the software for meetings at the summit.